Free, Quick and Easy Returns
If you wish to return an item to us (excluding Furniture), this must be done within 90 days. Items being returned must be in their original condition and include all labels and original packaging.
Returns should be completed via the toyou service at over 600 Asda stores.
How to return using toyou:
- Attach the return label included in your delivery to the parcel
- Take your labelled parcel to the toyou kiosk or desk at your local Asda. Remember to include your returns note!
- Place your parcel in the returns dropbox or give it to an Asda colleague.
- Remember to keep hold of your toyou receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
If you do not have a return label, you can print one here or print in store.
Maximum dimensions for using the toyou service: 60cm x 60cm x 90cm. Maximum weight 25kg.
If you are unable to use the toyou service please contact Customer Care.
All items being returned must be in a resalable condition, and include all original packing.
We are unable to offer refunds, unless faulty, on the following, once these have been unsealed:
- Underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed
- Consumable or perishable goods, such as food, drink, hampers
- Mattress and pillow protectors
Unwanted furniture may be returned within 30 days of the goods being delivered as long as the items are in perfect condition, unassembled and have all of the packing with which it was delivered. A collection fee of £30 applies when returning an unwanted item of furniture. This will be deducted from the price paid for the item when any refund is processed. The refund will be processed once goods have been collected and received back in to the warehouse and checked.
If there is an issue with your furniture items, please contact Customer Care immediately.
Once the items have been received at the warehouse your refund will be applied within 14 days. If after this time you haven't received your refund, please contact customer care. The refund amount will be applied to the credit card or debit card used as payment for the original order.
For full details on Terms and Conditions relating to returns click here.