Free, Quick and Easy Returns
If you wish to return an item to us, this must be done within 30 days. Items being returned must be in their original condition and include all labels and original packaging.
Returns should be completed via the toyou service at over 600 Asda stores or using our CollectPlus returns service which is available at over 6000 locations - please note there is a weight and size restriction, highlighted below.
How to return using CollectPlus:
- Cut off the CollectPlus returns label found on your delivery note you received with your order.
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
- Securely attach the printed CollectPlus label to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label.
- Find your nearest store at www.CollectPlus.co.uk and drop off your parcel. You’ll receive proof of postage here – remember to keep this safe in case you need to use it as evidence of your return.
- You can track your return https://www.collectplus.co.uk/track/new using the code you were given.
- Once we receive the item back you’ll receive your refund. Please allow up to 14 days.
If you have lost your return label, you can print one here.
Maximum dimensions for using the CollectPlus service: 60cm x 50cm x 50 cm. Maximum weight: 10kg.
If you are unable to use the CollectPlus service please contact Customer Care.
How to return using toyou:
- Attach the return label included in your delivery to the parcel
- Take your labelled parcel to the toyou kiosk or desk at your local Asda. Remember to include your returns note!
- Place your parcel in the returns dropbox or give it to an Asda colleague.
- Remember to keep hold of your toyou receipt to track your parcel, which you can do here.
If you do not have a return label, you can print one here or print in store.
Maximum dimensions for using the toyou service: 60cm x 60cm x 90cm. Maximum weight: 25kg.
If you are unable to use the toyou service please contact Customer Care.
All items being returned must be in a resalable condition, and include all original packing.
We are unable to offer refunds, unless faulty, on the following, once these have been unsealed:
- Underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed
- Consumable or perishable goods, such as food, drink, hampers
- Mattress and pillow protectors
Once the items have been received at the warehouse your refund will be applied within 14 days. If after this time you haven't received your refund, please contact customer care. The refund amount will be applied to the credit card or debit card used as payment for the original order.
For full details on Terms and Conditions relating to returns click here.